Sunday, April 25, 2010

Project Polaroid - s/t

Location - New York, US (I am guessing)
Genre - Rap

This album is a tad strange as most of the music featuring Kool Keith (Dr. Octagon, Mr. Nagatco, Dr. Doom) is. However, this album is so good. It is not ground breaking nor is it all that original, it is pretty run of the mill as far as Kool Keith's sound goes, but for some reason it was a breath of fresh air for me. I don't know maybe you will be able sense the same thing I did and fill me in on exactly where that refreshing sense stems from. Lastly, this album cover is by far in my top favorites along with Combat Wounded Veteran's "This Is Not an Erect, All-Red Neon Body," Extortion's "Sick," and Self Destruct's "s/t 7."


ps. I don't know why the file name is "t." but it is the album, I upped it myself. If it is not let me know and it will be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment